Thursday, August 25, 2011

Go with the VISION!


It was in the year 1982 that the LORD found me!
I was in 4th year High School then.
Praise the LORD for the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ shared to us by an American Missionary.

I got SAVED.
I got BORN AGAIN.
I received NEW LIFE.
I followed the LORD by grace's power!
I am FREE!

A call birthed.
A vision received.
A blessing --- "GO WITH THE VISION" spoken!

The PASTORATE has begun inside of me!
God launched His Life Ministries.
God made sure that I will have a "help meet" -- Trixie!
God made sure that it will be practical and transferable -- He gave us Joshua and Trina!
TO DISCIPLE FIRST!

God made sure that it will be for the long haul in the church of HLM -- He made sure we will Disciple people!  Never Entertain.  Never put up a show.  Never "programs" ... but THE PROGRAM of Discipleship!  Just as the Master said it to be so.
God introduced us to PURPOSE for LIFE!
God made sure that it will ACCELERATE ... together with fellow pastors in the Vineyard -- He gave us The Vision of 12!

Until today THE VISION of giving God all the Glory and seeing committed true-blue fruitful followers of JESUS serving Him and His Agenda (Evangelism, Discipleship and Leadership) remains.

THIS IS EXCITING!

-------------------------------------
VISION IS SO IMPORTANT:
WHY?

- for without SEEING there can be NO Going (movement).
- for without SEEING there can be NO Ending (resting).
- for without SEEING there can be NO Leading (followership zero).
- for without SEEING there can be NO Believing  (therefore no reason to pray).
- for without SEEING there can be NO Imagination (this is what you add after you see ... sky is the limit)

- for without SEEING there can only be UNBELIEF ... believing there is nothing more ... nothing more ... nothing more!  NOTHING!

Proverbs 29:18
“Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish ...
[AMPLIFIED VERSION]

Christian VISION comes from God’s revelation!
— We discover it, NOT design nor invent it.

GLORIFY GOD . MAKE DISCIPLES

========================================================
*** THE TWELVE QUESTION TEST ***
ASK THE FOLLOWING Twelve QUESTIONS ...
TO KNOW IF THE VISION OF 12 HAS BEEN REALIZED in your context:
========================================================
1) Can I name more or less 12 people in my LIFE Group already?
YES OR NO

2) Has everyone in my 12 undergone the CROSSOVER Encounter WEEKEND already?
YES OR NO

3) Are all of my 12 into the LGT track?
YES OR NO

4) Am I consciously building my 144 LEVEL through my 12?
YES OR NO

5)  Am I dreaming sometimes beyond the 144 LEVEL and into the 1728 LEVEL and beyond?
YES OR NO

6) We already have 12 MEN in our MEN'S NETWORK who are committed to the Vision of 12.
YES or NO

7) We already have 12 WOMEN in our WOMEN'S NETWORK who are committed to the Vision of 12.
YES OR NO

8) We already have 12 PEOPLE who are committed to the Vision of 12 in all of our SPECIALIZED NETWORKS, namely UNWIND, YX, HIS LAMBS, etc.
YES OR NO

9) We have a functioning LIFE GROUP TRAINING in our PLACE that provides CLASSES and LECTURES weekly using the LGT 1, 2 and 3 MATERIALS.
YES OR NO

10) We regularly call new people to be part of THE CROSSOVER Encounter WEEKEND..
YES or NO

11) I am regularly MENTORED in the Vision of 12 at His Life Ministries.
YES OR NO

12) Is WORLD DOMINATION in the Name of JESUS found in your HEART?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?  
 
-----------
click below to go to VALUES of HIS LIFE MINISTRIES
VALUES of HIS LIFE MINISTRIES article

No comments:

MOST VIEWED NOW