Friday, December 30, 2022

PASSION using L.I.F.T. 2023



I'm gathering THOUGHTS.
I'm listening to PASSION.
Using the WORD or ACRONYM L.I.F.T.  
Here's what I gathered:


  • FROM ROLYN
L - LIVE BY HIS WORD
I - INTENTIONAL DISCIPLESHIP
F - FERVENT PRAYER INTERCESSION AND POWER EVANGELISM
T - TEACH AND REACH THE WORLD



  • FROM CLOONEY

L...    Love God Love the people in house churches
I....    Intercede for more people come to know Jesus via more communities to reach
F....   Filled in the Holy Spirit. more soaking through prayer
T....   inTimacy ,.. personal intimacy with God



  • FROM CEZAR 

L -    Living humbly
I -     Influence more communities for Jesus
F -    Fast and Pray
T -    Take risks
T -    Touch the world, looking forward to a mission field abroad. Engage the OFWs.



  • FROM RAYMOND

L -    Lead like Jesus 
I -     Intercede like Jesus 
F -    Faithful like Jesus 
T -    Teach like Jesus

            

Given a CHANCE to write 
  • FROM JRs LIST

L I F T .....

what will your LIFT for 2023?

Example:
LIFT

L -    Love God Love People
I -     Intercede
F -    Fire of Holy Spirit
T -    Touch the WORLD

No comments:

MOST VIEWED NOW