Friday, May 26, 2023

this MINI idea may


some of the notes I will be sharing in this MINI TALK ....


------------

"WHO will I make as a DISCIPLE of CHRIST?"
"Who will be NEXT?"

 
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS?
are you willing to write a NAME beside it?

  • Who will I prepare to PREACH?  
  • Who will I prepare to TEACH?  
  • Who will I prepare for MARRIAGE?
  • Who will I prepare for CASTING OUT DEMONS?
  • Who will I prepare to pass SCHOOL?
  • Who will I prepare to be a CAMPUS DIRECTOR?
  • Who will I teach to do S.O.A.P.*?
  • Who will I unleash to do a HOME BIBLE STUDY?
  • Who will I prepare to be a SMALL GROUP LEADER?
WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO?

  • I will not "entertain" them, rather I will equip them.
  • I will not hold on to them, rather I will empower and unleash them.
  • I will have to know their GIFTS, PASSION, SKILLS, PERSONALITIES, EXPERIENCES, and DREAMS and HELP THEM ENTER their DESTINIES!
LEAD THEM TOWARDS their DESTINIES!

#iAMaWILLFULdiscipleMAKER
#ImustBEGINwithSOMEONE_WHOisNEXT

------------

The most common IN EVERY NEW WORK is the START, is to START .... but do we know how to continue and FINISH?  FINISH WELL and service well and maintain well and see it CYCLE on and on WELL?

Every church does A START.
BUT talking about "THE NEXT" .... ONLY A HANDFUL HAS a Vision for DISCIPLESHIP and Mileage!

WHY NOT THINK and PLAN Movement?
WHY not go the extra extra extra MILE .... for Mileage sake!

in the Scriptures, pastoring an disciple making is likened to 
MOTHERING & FATHERING.  Spiritual Parenting.  

------------

Get your 3 now!

Get your 12 now!

12 is more than a NUMBER.  It is a commitment of a RELATIONSHIP.
You can probably handle 3 or 13 or 15 .... WHY NOT?

Being them to their HIGHEST POTENTIAL in God....
COMMIT to their success and maturity.
Make them strong in the LORD!
Be a FATHER .... MOTHER.... Spiritual Parent .... TO THEM!

DO NOT BE 
just a LABORER but a LABORER in the Household of FAITH ....
HOUSEHOLD implies "family"

------------

HAVE A 
  • Vision of Discipleship
  • Vision of Multiplication
  • Vision of Development
  • Vision of Unleashing (the photo of a dog in Bacolod)
  • Vision of BIRTHING
  • Vision of WORLD DOMINION
------------

SHARING these HELPFUL FORMS
and MORE ....








No comments:

MOST VIEWED NOW